- The Matrix Heat Shield Mat is a unique self-adhesive heat shield with a carbon-fiber finish
- 1" and 2" W rolls offer better heat resistance and a custom look you will not find with any other exhaust wrap
- Made from crushed volcanic rock; 25% stronger than a typical fiberglass wrap
- Weather and chemical resistant
- Optional 4-pack of exhaust wrap clamps available separately
NOTE: The California Air Resources Board ("CARB") and/or the Environmental Protection Agency ("EPA") do not permit the use of aftermarket emissions-related part(s) that alter the performance of OEM emissions-related devices unless CARB has issued an Executive Order, other than on racing vehicles on closed courses. Check your local laws and manufacturer's information. More California exhaust information is available at www.arb.ca.gov/.
NOTE: Aftermarket products, including but not limited to exhausts, catalytic converters, oxygen sensors, fuel/ air controller modules, air filter kits, camshafts, O2 eliminators, and carburetors and jet kits which alter, modify, or replace emission control devices or systems of an originally compliant highway motorcycle, are not legal for sale or street use in California unless they have been issued a CARB Executive Order. Aftermarket emissions-related products which have not been issued an Executive Order or which are not aftermarket Replacement Parts, as defined in Title 13, California Code of Regulations, Section 1900(b)(2), are authorized for closed circuit race use only. Products shown may be designed, manufactured, intended and sold for closed circuit race use only, and use of the same on public roads or lands may be a violation of local, state and/or federal laws. See manufacturer's information and state and local laws to determine what is authorized for your use on your vehicle.
NOTE: The following emissions-related defined terms are used in this catalog (PARTS WITH THE FOLLOWING DESIGNATIONS IN THIS CATALOG ARE NOT ILLEGAL FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA UNDER CARB REGULATIONS):
- "CARB E.O." means the specified Executive Order issued by CARB. An Executive Order constitutes an exemption by CARB from CA Vehicle Code 27156 and 38391, for sale of the part number for the make/ model/ year fitment(s) specified in the Executive Order.
- "Replacement Part" means any aftermarket part intended to replace an original equipment emissions-related part and which is functionally identical to the original equipment part in all respects which in any way affect emissions (including durability), or a consolidated part.
- "Qualified Manufacturer Declared Replacement Part" means any aftermarket part intended to replace an original equipment emissions-related part and which is functionally identical to the original equipment part in all respects which in any way affect emissions (including durability), or a consolidated part that has been evaluated and declared by the manufacturer to meet this definition and carry this categorization and designation label. This manufacturer has declared in writing that it has documentation, based upon sound engineering judgment, indicating the replacement part does not reduce the effectiveness of any required emission control device and it does not cause the modified vehicle/ engine/ equipment to exceed applicable emissions standards for that make/ model/ year fitment(s) advertised.
NOTE: Products shown may not conform to federal, state or local emissions and/or noise regulations.
- There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (blueing) is caused by tuning characteristics, i.e., cam timing, carburetor, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See the Chemicals and Lubes section for products that will help prevent or remove blueing.
- Check your applicable laws and manufacturer's publication(s) and/or website(s) for manufacturer's warranty, maintenance, safety, mounting and any regulatory compliance/ non-compliance information.
To avoid blueing, consider properly tuning the vehicle; however, the vehicle must always remain within the legal standards for emissions controls as defined by EPA, CARB and any other applicable state laws.
DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES.