- A hole shot is the first 20% of any race. Why give it away
- With the new HSL system you can have the advantage many of the top pro riders are using and winning with
- The HOLESHOT LINK System replaces your non adjustable stock rear link
- You now have the adjustability of 8 positions which equals over 30mm of adjustment
- The kit will include 2 bottom shock bolts and the link
- Must be used in conjunction with a front fork holeshot device
- KTM SXF link bikes, the clevis press nut must be pushed out and reinstalled on the other side
- Yamaha YZF250/450, the bolt stopper must be removed from the triangle link
SPECIAL NOTE: For Honda CRF250/450, Kawasaki KXF250/450 and Suzuki RMZ250/450, the bottom clevis must be turned around.
NOTE: ON ALL APPLICATIONS THE HSL SHOCK BOLT SYSTEM MUST BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE AND SHOCK REBOUND MUST BE STD.